Consultation for Counter-Trafficking Organizations
Have you ever wondered how to connect more deeply with your beneficiaries, whose behaviour is often baffling and inconsistent?
Does your staff struggle with issues of burnout, compassion fatigue or secondary trauma? Learn more about these and how to prevent them?
Are you interested in learning how to develop deeper trust and safety with your beneficiaries?
Have you ever wondered what kinds of things should be in a medical kit and how to use them?
What does it mean to provide trauma-informed care? How do we do it well?
What are the physical & mental health consequences of complex trauma and how can non-mental health professionals do to help restore and heal?
How do we approach someone who is self-harming or someone who we think may be contemplating suicide?
Dr. Katherine’s long experience in the field fuels her knowledge about health and human trafficking. Whether your organization provides aftercare assistance, makes outreach initiatives, or is involved in prevention programs, Relentless can help.
Relentless also has experience training legal professionals, law enforcement, social workers, health care practitioners and other professionals in the circle of multi-disciplinary care.
Relentless is looking forward to participating with your organization. Consider any of the following activities:
- Coaching organizations and teams working with chronically traumatized people
- Retreats and Workshops (intensive training over 2-3 days)
- Conference speaker
- Training social workers, case managers, teachers, outreach teams, volunteers,
- Clinical consultant for organizations who have health questions regarding their beneficiaries
- Training for law enforcement officers and legal professionals
What do you need to know before starting an aftercare program or an outreach initiative?
Do you have a question about an issue you don’t see listed? Please inquire about it!
Training workshops are designed to build your knowledge, resources, and capacity to meet the needs of your beneficiaries/patients as well as equip your staff to stay well-balanced while doing this very hard work. Please contact Relentless for availability and a fee schedule.
- Will have a better understanding of the complex ways trauma impacts the mental health, behavior, and decision-making of your beneficiaries.
- Will be better able to address health and wellness questions often asked by beneficiaries.
- Will be better equipped to handle health problems, thereby decreasing the burden of stress at work, which then can help decrease compassion fatigue and burnout.
- Will know how to better address health issues that arise with your beneficiaries.
- Will have more confidence and trust in your staff in providing a holistic and trauma-informed care.
- Will have a better understanding of their brains and bodies and how they work.
- Will be empowered to take more responsibility for their well-being.
Get in touch
Reach out for more information about consultation.